Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
|25 - 49||5.0% off||$33.20|
|50 - 99||7.0% off||$32.50|
|100 - 199||10.0% off||$31.46|
|200 +||15.0% off||$29.71|
Fatigue is a major cause of accidents and injuries in the workplace in Canada. The risk of harm from fatigue to workers’ health and safety must be identified, managed and controlled. In this course, you will learn:
- How to identify fatigue symptoms in yourself and your co-workers
- How to manage your energy levels throughout a shift
- How to identify fatigue-related risks
- How to prevent fatigue-related incidents and injuries
- How fatigue can present in various work environments
- What is fatigue?
- How can I manage fatigue?