Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Respectful Workplace: Preventing Harassment and Violence
|25 - 49||5.0% off||$28.45|
|50 - 99||7.0% off||$27.85|
|100 - 199||10.0% off||$26.96|
|200 +||15.0% off||$25.46|
In this course, you will learn how to identify, respond to, and prevent future incidents of workplace bullying, harassment, and violence. This is an essential course for those who work in a public-facing role, or who are in a leadership or safety-sensitive position.
- reduce incidents of bullying, harassment, discrimination, and workplace violence,
- foster a culture of inclusion in workplaces, where employees feel not only tolerated, but welcome and respected,
- provide awareness-level content that meets employers’ legislated and regulatory requirements for training in respectful workplaces, and
- provide an understanding of how to identify, report, and control harassing or unsafe behaviours.
- Distinguish disrespectful behaviour from bullying and harassment Identify the roles of employer and employee in prevention
- Legislation and workplace policies Identify examples of bullying and harassment
- Respond to bullying/harassment as a target or witness
- Recognize warning signs of workplace violence
- Report violence appropriately Differentiate between diversity and inclusion
- Examining our own values and behaviourCase study examples
- Elements of a typical violence program
- Control methods