This program was written by former Ontario based Police instructors who served both at the Ontario Police College as well as at the in service training divisions for both the O.P.P. and Municipal Police agencies.
The course design and development was done by instructors who are Court (Ontario Superior Court) Recognized “Subject Matter Experts” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.
About This Course
Who Should Register
- Anyone seeking employment as an Ontario Bylaw Enforcement Officer or Municipal Bylaw Enforcement Officer
- No prerequisites required, only a willingness to learn
Why Take This Course
- Add Bylaw Enforcement Officer Certificate designation to your resume
- Improve job prospects with this specialized training
- Complete the training at your own pace
- Assistance is available from Subject Matter Experts via email