The course design and development was done by instructors who are Court (Ontario Superior Court) Recognized “Subject Matter Experts” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.
This program was written by former Ontario based Police instructors who served both at the Ontario Police College as well as at the in service training divisions for both the O.P.P. and Municipal Police agencies.
Do you want a career as an Animal Control Officer? Consider this course an essential step in upgrading your skills and knowledge. You will gain a firm foundation and training in a variety of legal issues and dog behaviour required for this position.
- Online Training Course
- Approximately 30 hours to complete
- 12 modules with printable handouts
- Online final exam
- Printable accreditation certificate
About This Course
Who Should Register
- Anyone currently employed or seeking employment as an MLEO or Provincial Offences Officer wanting to specialize in Animal Control or enforcement of local Bylaws.
- Anyone wanting to specialize in a career as an Animal Control Officer.
- Organizations seeking to train multiple staff
Why take this course
- Add Animal Control Bylaw Officer to your resume
- This is a stand alone course designed specifically for Animal Control Bylaw Enforcement Officers
- Seek higher paying work and improve your chances of landing jobs by proactively taking this training.
- Ability to complete this course at your own pace
- Instructor expertise and assistance available through email