Students Trained Since 2007
"Thank you! This course gave me the experience that I can use in life as well as with my work." -
Paige M., Winnipeg, MB
987 Portage Ave,
View Larger Map
News @ LESTAC - Tag: winnipeg job opportunity
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Old Navy in Winnipeg is hiring a full-time Loss Prevention Service Representative. Please see below for details.
JOB TYPE: Loss Prevention Service Representative – Old Navy, Canada
LOCATION: Winnipeg, MB – St. Vital Shopping Centre Old Navy
LENGTH: Full Time (40 Hours)
CERTIFICATION: Provincial Security Guard License
At Old Navy We Make Value Cool.
From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people. It could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 and we've been on a tear ever since. We were the fastest retailer to reach $1 billion in sales within four years and today we're one of the largest apparel brands in the world, operating more than 1000 stores across the US, Canada, Puerto Rico & Japan. Over 350 million (that's not a typo) customers cross our doors each year.
The Loss Prevention Representative's main responsibility is the safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store personnel with any safety issues. LPSR provides a visual presence at the entrance of store through courteous and professional interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP Awareness Program are being followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority.
- Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location.
- Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff.
- Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers.
- Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when asked for assistance
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
· Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
Minimum Educational Level:
· High School graduate or equivalent.
· 1-2 year's retail experience preferred. Provincial Security Guard License Required.
· Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled shift.
· Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
Interested Candidates please contact:
Loss Prevention Supervisor | Old Navy - Ontario
(: 416.320.8897* email@example.com